Friday, May 12, 2017

Hum I might have gotten a little carried away today. What was that “M” word that I keep forgetting? Oh well – no long term damage done but I might take it a little easier tomorrow or not. I did cause a problem down at my neighbor’s house. I was cleaning his yard and somehow I set off the alarm. I never touched the house but I did use to blower to clean off the window ledges and that might have shaken the window a little. I was pretty sure I’d done something when 4 Mesa black & whites pulled up. They weren’t very threatening when they saw I was armed with a high power yard blower though. Oh well - - - What can I say?

I’ve said it before but I apparently need to here it again. I wish I’d get in the habit of cleaning up myself just as soon as I knockoff work for the day. 10:00 PM and I REALLY need a shower- ain’t goin to my bed like this. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment