Monday, May 15, 2017

Quiet peaceful weekend around “old #5”. Wasn’t too bad- I’m afraid I’m getting too good at that. (chuckle) NO! Not complaining just observing changes as time goes along. I AM getting WAY to comfortable just sitting in the courtyard with a book.

Today I AM going to accomplish SOMETHING besides eating breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen. I WAS going to trim cactus but it’s windy. Not a good plan as I’ve discovered before. Wind blows tiny fine cactus thorns more like tiny stickers that are very difficult to get out. That doesn’t really occur unless you are disturbing the parent plant.

A year or so ago I decided to get rid of some of the courtyard furniture – I did. Now I’m back do “where do put THAT?” This time though there’s nothing I want to get rid of (imagine that from me?) but it feels crowded and I don’t like that at all. If I come up with a ?plan? I’ll try to take pictures of the result. Other things are probably a much higher priority or should be but as long as I have something to show (show me) at the end of today I’ll be happy or at least not unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment