Thursday, July 20, 2017

Busy all morning - accomplishments were LAUNDRY & putting it all away then remaking the bed etc. Cleaning the AC filter & putting it back in after seriously cleaning the ceiling grill over it.
Around noon I started on the shop. I made some headway but I confess that with the 106 WITH humidity it was slow going. I should have fix up a fan or cooler FIRST- You'd think it was my first summer here. (chuckle) Summer - I don't mind so much but monsoon time -Well that's something else for me. I shouldn't complain as so far this year the worst I've had to show for it is leaves and trash in the yard.
I started on the shop right off I hit the problem - it's deciding what to pitch and what to try to find a place for. That being fairly difficult under idea conditions and even worse when there is NO PLACE for a lot of what's already there (chuckle).
Finally a while ago I just sat down in the courtyard with a book & beverage (in front of a fan). Zip there went the last hour or so of my day. I think a trip to the Legion might be in order AFTER a shower and some of that clean laundry I just put way.

No comments:

Post a Comment