Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Whoops AGAIN. I missed a post – Yesterday. Today was about as unproductive as could be- not something I’m proud of AND concerning because it’s becoming the standard. Ah Well till it’s my last day, I’ll have tomorrow. Now my friends That IS profound (chuckle). No No No I’m not EXPECTING that to be anytime soon – Just sort of working stuff out in my head. Too much stuff in my head and not enough “head horsepower” to handle it I guess.

Muggy (for here) anyway – I know it’s THAT time of the year and it’s nothing like I have experienced but I may not be handling it as well as I once did (or remembered/thought I did). I was wondering about today and met the guys doing the electrical for the AC units next door. One didn’t look so good and I asked him if he was OK. “I may have gotten a little too hot on the roof” he said. OK come with me as his helper followed – I took them both to the courtyard where the cooler was running and got them each cool (not iced) water. We sat and visited a bit while both of them put away about a quart of water and cooled off. They agreed it was time to “call it” for today. I was glad to have been out and about wondering around. The one in worst shape was the driver and had about 30-40 minute drive to get them home. Maybe I did SOMETHING positive/productive today anyway.

Well my faithful and trusty loved ones, somehow even though I DID nothing today, again, except feeding my self, I, for some unfathomable reason, feel the distinct need of a shower before “calling it” for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment