Thursday, August 24, 2017

8:00 PM
What can I say? This morning feels like it was a long time ago. The accomplishments don’t re-enforce that much. I DID get most everything I had on my agenda done or closer to being done but I didn’t realize it would take all day. Oh Yeah I wanted to print something and I had re-man’ed ink cartage's to try in my old printer- One more try to keep from buying a new one. Well it took a few hours during which I could pay myself about $3 an hour over buying a new one but I have to accept and admit “that just ain’t my way of doing things” I guess. Done and printing but once again the price was high - effort and time wise. I still have on old obsolete printer that is probably as good as it ever was. If you’re not chuckling yet you aught to be. Bull headed old Redneck Dutchman- Add to that trying to take a bunch of OLD photographs, enlarge them (a lot) and tweak them for the best outcome results. My software is flunky but it works, sort of, but not the way I expect. I’ve used a lot of different free picture editing software and frankly for my purposes – older is better. The new stuff has all these features that I can’t even pronounce let alone use. My learning curve looks like a Midwest temperature prediction about January. No too many high points and I don’t trust any of them. Then just to add to the mix I’m dealing with pictures that have some emotional high points with me. I don’t do emotional well. Oh I am (emotional) but dealing well with it isn’t included. . Ha Ha Ha sort of. With all that said and re-said All is well at “old #5”. The shower last night added only a little mud (from dust not flooding) to the patio & courtyard floor but more leaves and flower blooms. One more panel of tarp to install to be able to say that project is DONE (for now).
OK my family and friends you have once again endured my ranting and complaining. I thank you for it and will strive to minimize it in the future as much as possible. Besides it MY outlet I just allow yo you to share it -Lucky you – Always to end with a (chuckle) - - - are you chuckling ? Well chuckle- you’ll feel better.

see below for this morning's outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment