Thursday, August 24, 2017

Good Morning world! Now don't bother me this morning. (chuckle). Just kidding really- So far no beating on my door and we had a light shower last night but all is well as far as I can tell.
A big bundle of vitamins arrived from VA- Well- three containers is a lot TO ME.
Cyanocobalamin 1000 MCG B-12
Folic Acid 1 MG and
Thiamine HCL 100 MG B-1
I haven't EVER taken vitamins consistently- I guess I CAN-
Look out world I'm getting health'ed up.

Wasn't THAT fun to hear about. I guess I'm going to have to pick up my pace a little or get really creative to come up with material for "The News."
Went to the Legion again last evening- had a good time - Sat and B.S.ed with a visitor from IA and some regulars. It was sort of funny when he headed out and I said "forgive me but I'm terrible with names and probably won't remember yours but I'll remember your face" He laughed out loud and said "that's just fine because I've already forgotten your name." I REALLY laughed because I'd forgotten his already too.

No comments:

Post a Comment