Tuesday, August 15, 2017

What happened? I backslid again. No posts – Well – Hum. Now, I have to admit that I’m probably producing one mostly to avoid all the stuff that needs my attention. My early afternoon appointment at VA took almost an hour in travel time and almost that much to get home and I took all surface roads and made all the stops etc that it entails. Still I wasn’t ready to go home so I stopped at ORO’s another brewery uptown. I had a pint of dark Ale – NOT my usual selection but I had a taste and thought – Hey! That ain’t bad so I enjoyed a change. While sitting there a young man walked up and said “do you remember me.” I DID fortunately- one of Adam’s (young Adam) old friends from his wild high school days. It was pretty cool. He sat a bit and visited, he was with his very pregnant wife and 3 yr old son. Wow – and a shock too. It was kind of a kick for me to be remembered and that he wanted to stop and visit a while. I guess it was a shocking day – several incidents contributed to it and none were bad. My crazy old dermatologist was in rare form. We wise cracked, swapped stories and generally tried to out lie each other the entire time. When she walked out the door she turned around and said "you're a great patient, always fun to see you." I was shocked to put it mildly.

Good grief ! it’s 12:30 and I haven’t even walked around the building let alone DO anything except fix breakfast and eat. I suppose there IS one way to rectify that problem – Better start NOW – next thing I know it’ll be 3:00 and I will wanting to knock off.

No comments:

Post a Comment