Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Yesterday ended up as “not a day” for me. Nothing much accomplished – read some, wrote some and now, the dangerous part, maybe thought too much. (chuckle) “ABOUT?” You ask. Nothing specific as I recall but a lot of generalities. Oh I’m GREAT at generalities. As my old Pappy used to say “just do what ya do best son but ya might try to a do a little more it.” I’m almost sure he actually said that but I can’t remember the context of the statement so . . .

It’s approaching departure time for my 101,000 mile check up (annual physical). I’m glad it’s in Gilbert instead of Phoenix AND that it’s for 11:00 AM instead of mid to late afternoon too. It’s just about the same distance but Oh, is it a different type drive.

I’ve been noticing the grass in the back yard. Wow it’s green and thick AND TALL. Not today, will it get cut, so by tomorrow it will be taller I expect. Maybe that’s a chance to “do a little more it.” Cut it I mean, That I believe we could safely agree on.

BEFORE I depart I need to stick some tape on a piece of chrome on the Merc. A piece is coming loose on the driver’s door frame. I’d hate to lose it – I had no idea how exotic (OK not exotic but rare – well maybe not too rare – I saw another one yesterday) that particular vehicle is. -Ha Ha Ha- I can fix it easily enough but not this morning.

Another country is heard from- my tummy is reminding me that it requires attention. Look Out Corn Chex here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment