Monday, October 9, 2017

7:00 PM
I have to get up early in the AM and move my vehicles so they can stripe the parking spaces after they finished doing it early. TODAY. I saw they were about done and asked if they like to try to get done a day early. The supervisor said “sure” you’d have thought I’d given him an early Birthday gift. I moved them (the cars) so they could and they did BUT the “Will Tow” signs are still up. Because I’ve previously met the “Parking Officer” I won’t risk it. I’ll move them again in the morning. I should do laundry and that might be a good chance for it. We’ll see in the morning.

Got a few things done today. One thing that I only thought about was every night when I got in the shower. Some years ago I came across a nice double jointed adjustable shower head fitting. Add to that the usual hand held shower head makes THREE shower heads in a tiny 40-50’s metal shower stall. If ya want to get wet fast – it’ll do it! One head was broken, another the shut off leaked BADLY etc. Tonight will be it’s maiden voyage with all three going strong again. Ha Ha Ha Why would I ever put something like that together anyway. To begin with, the parts all came from garage sales so there wasn’t much investment. Back then Sherry could have one shower head that didn’t get her hair wet and the hand held one. I could have a shower head actually above my head, one hitting my lower back, needed sometimes & the hand held one to rinse with -majorly getting wet all over in the time it takes to turn around once. More than you really wanted to know? Sorry about that but I got started and well . . . But I stopped without telling about the shower my Dad built in the basement of a house we had. You are really fortunate because it is probably only of any possible interest to me to remember and I already know it. (chuckle)

OK I‘m almost ready to test drive that shower then set the alarm etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment