Thursday, November 2, 2017

8:30 PM

Spent the day in the yard. One dumpster full the other 1/2 full. Leaves and junk gone from the front and met a new neighbor from down the street, visited with a neighbor from next door and got a smile & a good word from an old guy that walks by pretty often. It took a couple weeks to get a return of a greeting. I think he was on his was back from whatever he does. Also talked to a lady who I gave a bunch of rooted cactus to a year or two ago. She got stared talking about what her cactus were doing and how much she enjoy watching them grow. I am plumb tuckered out I believe and it wasn't from the visiting. Oh I also visited with a new neighbor that I had only introduced myself too a while back when he was moving in. Then I went to move the Scout back to it's usual parking place. THAT didn't go so well. I did get it back from across the street but it ain't no further till I can get it started. I been here before but not in a long time, a very long time. Battery is fine, but no matter what I do the starter doesn't co operate. Then out of the blue it does and then it doesn't. When I gave up on it for the day it decided to start (turned the starter over anyway) as I walked away from it. Now THAT'S puzzling and a little scary just for good measure. I was able to get the battery cable off before things got really interesting. I was pretty sure the ignition wasn't hot but still. Oh Well I must of been complaining about my dull life and not realizing it. No I don't really think that. If I was I ain't now. BUT I am dirty & tired and well really tired and really dirty. And I was SO looking forward to doing laundry tomorrow- Ha Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment