Saturday, December 16, 2017

9:00 PM

Wow I feel like it must be LATE? I guess it’s me that’s late but the hour isn’t (?). Well frankly that isn’t a 1st time revelation.
When I got up this morning I dressed for serious clean up of a couple areas. Didn’t happen. Still I wore old grubby work cloths all day. I may have to leave them outside - instead of smelling like smoke and after-hours barrooms they smell like motor oil and grease, & maybe over used work cloths & desert dust. None of which are pleasant for others I KNOW. I did get some UN-associated tasks & ”want to, need to’s” taken care of.
The evening turned into a decided B,B & B evening. The final ‘B’ in this case was a “Jack Reacher” ‘character’ book that I hadn’t read. The library must have gotten newer ones in. The comfort associated with the other two “B’s” was enhanced by a propane heater in the courtyard. Yeah I REALLY don’t like cold or even cool. Frankly not a ‘bad’ Saturday but certainly short on goal achievement – Hum, Wonder whose responsibility that is ? ? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment