Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday 8:30 PM

My laundry is done again! You probably can’t imagine why I make such a big deal out of that, Right? Well it’s like this – 28 shirts, a pile of pants plus the socks and unmentionables and miscellaneous household/bedding stuff used the equivalent of 6 washers! All done, folded and back in the truck in under 2 hours at $12 plus detergent – I’m good with that. A phone call on the way home from my friends from Wis. (winter residents) changed my day. I came home MADE THE BED and headed to their house out in Apache Junction for the balance of the day. When I got home I had problems – like coming down from a really good time - I thought no way am I staying home tonight. HELLO Legion. My usual small pitcher and I’m home NOW. Book open, beverage poured and in for the night- A day to be Thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment