Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday 7:30 PM (see below for earlier post)

Late Breaking New! I finished the guestroom. Ha Ha Ha I can remember when I could clean on entire house it the time it took me to do ONE bedroom & ½ bath. Well there are differences – For one the closet hadn’t been sorted out and really cleaned in a long time. There were tons of stuff that had just found their way there because it wasn’t full at that moment. There hasn’t been a strong demand for the guestroom in almost a year. Anyway it’s taken till mid March by members of Shorty & Shirley’s families. That’s fine even good – it’s better to have someone using it than just sitting. They had turned down a cousin of Shirley’s, not real sure why but. . . he keeps trying to buy out Shorty’s interest. That doesn’t make them comfortable and I can understand that. Doesn’t make me too comfortable either.
Now it’s almost 8:00 PM. I got sidetracked earlier after finding my old karaoke machine & a favorite mic I had. That old mic is ‘cool’ I think and it still is a great piece of equipment – I’ll verify that when I get a new connector on it. It was great back when it got a lot of use at Friday Night Happy hours here. Only the big barrel charcoal grill got more use except for the bar fridge maybe.
OK I haven’t eaten enough today but I’ll attend to that after my ‘clean up’. Maybe - Yeah I’ll eat something . . .
Thursday 11:30 AM

Good grief it’s almost NOON! I goofed off the entire morning. I got carried away with breakfast – 3 egg omelet with sausage and some leftover beef and sharp cheddar cheese. I put some peach salsa on it and WOW. The peach salsa REALLY went well with it. I saved ½ for tomorrow. Then I got the dishes washed up and the kitchen cleaned and It’s NOON almost! When I got up I remembered laundry but the cool & damp enhanced by a strong lack of desire took care of that idea. Since the guestroom is reserved from Mar. 1st – the 15th with 2 different guests I’d best get to getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment