Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Wednesday 1:00 PM

Greetings and well wishes to all. I just back from shopping for Pastrami (because I prefer it over Corned Beef), Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing, Sauerkraut and Rye bread. My inventory of Zesty Dill Pickle spears was still OK. Can you guess what is my menu plans? Ha Ha Ha
The balance of my “wish-list for the day” is still totally intact with no modifications since last night but I may have adjust it slightly as the day is slipping away AND it’s been sprinkling all morning and very likely to continue well into tomorrow. That’s OK. We need the moisture and maybe I’ll get some things done that I would rather be outside playing than focus on. HEY THERE It could happen It might include laundry probably not though.

No comments:

Post a Comment