Monday, March 5, 2018

Monday 7:30 PM
I have a pet!
Ahem. It’s rather small but I don’t have to keep food, water or a shovel handy PLUS it displays an excellent reminder. A neat thing made by Dennis H. formally of B.H. It’s standing in front of a book cover that just sort of seemed ‘right & appropriate’. Cool

Almost an entire day (old man’s day) fixing a toilet and I don’t know for sure IF it’s fixed. The floor was soaked but I never really identified the source of the leak. It seemed to be coming from above the floor level – so about all I could do is replace the likely suspects, supply line, internal valve and the seals between the tank and stool. Morning will tell. . . The carpet is laying on the patio and is finally dry. The floor area that was soaked is dry so . . .The last occupant departed exceedingly early this morning and the next arrives Thursday for a week. At the moment it’s unscheduled beyond that.
I was just considering taking a couple cacti out of the yard. Ones that are specifically a little dangerous and not all that attractive to me. I got home from somewhere yesterday and Shirley said “we got you something.” The last thing I expected was a golden ball Cactus about 1 foot in diameter. They sort of described a guy who came to the door. Yeah he’ll be back but Thanks. He stopped by today and Yeah the inventory grew again! He’s a regular in the area who rides a bike with a trailer and picks up a few bucks along the way with Cacti BUT I’m out of the market for any more. . . I think

No comments:

Post a Comment