Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday 9:30 PM
We have something of a tradition here at “old #5” never replace if it can be fixed. As much as I ‘like’ that, sometimes it’s, maybe, not so practical. It’s all in the knowing or defining of practical. Is the judgment, financial, physical or frustration level. An entire day spent fixing a toilet. If I were paying for the labor only I’d have said REPLACE it but the ensuring damage from a leaking one compounds the issue. Floor coverings etc. Add in the matter of a guest arriving day after tomorrow- - - all that is fuzz around the issue that the guest is the partner’s lady’s son. Rightfully it becomes more of “get her done”. Well that didn’t work out so well BUT I think it finally did work out. Finally. We’ll know more tomorrow . . . “Fits most models” is very UN-popular approach here right now.

Walking out of the hardware store a guy said “that’s it’s an interesting man to keep a Scout going all these years. My response “Yeah bull headed and not too bright. Ah Well I guess I’m qualified . . . That got a laugh from the entire ‘check out’ line. Myself included . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment