Wednesday, March 7, 2018


That is 100'of fence to replace the used junk that I scrounged almost 20 years ago. Now the real issue is getting it from there on the trailer to the fence row 100' away. The plan is to build a small cart that will hold one end vertical that I can maneuver but there are several levels & types of surfaces to travel over so it will HAVE to remain vertical en-rout. Yeah it should be fun.
Well I had to do something we finished the guestroom mini bathroom today, FINALLY. (Ha Ha) 'sort of' That said because there is some touch-up to do but it'll have to wait till it's vacant again and it's just a tiny bit around the base OR I could put in base mold that I hate even worse than touch-up painting.
Painting! I'm actually thinking of buying a Harbor Fright spray painter. The reports indicate that's it's a pretty good little unit not up for 8-10 hours a day 5 days'a week for long what HEY neither am I. Yeah it wears out but I could buy 4 of them for the cost of a pretty good unit. I have some experience and a lot of masking experience (chuckle). Old #5 is going to be in need of paint again. It's actually held up very well EXCEPT the West side and some places on the South side where the sun really fads it. Yeah a better grade of paint MIGHT help a little but I frankly doubt enough to warrant the added cost. The AZ sun is brutal on the West & South sides. Well crap! I was a little tired before but writing about up coming projects, NOW I calling it a night soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment