Thursday, March 22, 2018

Thursday 8:30 PM

Greeting and collaborations, Oh faithful ones. NO FENCE TALK tonight other than not much got done today other than me going after more material.

I’m afraid I’m getting tired of entertainment reading. I’m hoping it’s just a passing thing. Maybe, when the partners are gone I can get back into it. I most sincerely hope so. The fact that to the best of my recollection I never read an entire book till I was in my early 30’s. I’d have to say it’s been a fantastic run. That being a lot longer than I care to dwell on. (chuckle) I can watch TV for an hour or two if it’s dirt track racing, car shows or collector shows but NOT on a daily basis even those. I know I can subscribe to LOTS of racing but even those without a wrench in my hand and that wonderful odor of racing fuel, I lose interest quickly. I’m wondering if the problem is drama on the property. I’m not accustomed to it and with the partners it seems to increase each year. Well that’s understandable. They are getting up there in years (chuckle, coming from me?).
I’m working on a trip to the Midwest this year. NO I’m working on a trip to see my kids, grand-kids and dear friends who live in the Midwest. It’s the durned logistics -

Other than the a-fore mentioned (Ha Ha) all is well here.
OK, I’m venting, ranting and generally griping. One of the things I detest the most, I’m excelling at. Imagine that.

No comments:

Post a Comment