Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday 7:30 PM

I had a slight feeling last evening that today might be tough day. Stooping, bending, hauling and generally doing things that I don’t usually do much of and that being over a prolonged period. We skipped a day or two since we started but I suppose it wasn’t enough. Anyway I was not comfortable to ‘go at it’ this morning and in fact I don’t think Shorty was up for it. He got busy doing his thing ‘staying busy running around.’ We’ll see what the morning brings – Shorty has an early appointment again with an eye doc. So it won’t be an early start anyway.
If my back has lessen it’s reaction (retaliation) maybe we could finish up.

This last week of ‘the partners’ visit usually gets stressful for them. (a contagious affection) It’s not that they aren't usually ready to go back unless the weather in Eastern IA is really bad. They both have a lot more to do back there – know more people and a more firmly established routine etc. They are doing better now that they are flying back and forth. No packing and deciding what to take and what to leave and is it going to fit in their truck.
My eyes are a little droopy it seems. No explanation for that. It’s only 7:30 PM here but I’m strongly considering calling it a ‘self excused day’ and turning in.

No comments:

Post a Comment