Wednesday, April 11, 2018


Now to rake the work area and run a roofer's magnet over it - I MIGHT have missed a nail or 27 and I'd sure find them in a tire. The second pic. is 80+ feet of old wood fence cut and bundled in 2' lengths and plus the green container and 2 buckets. That is just what I kept . . .

Update 7:30 PM
Wow a much needed shower, and a small pitcher of brew plus a great fish taco and home again. Another good day not as good as having great friends here helping and visiting BUT The mess is GONE and Shorty's car is back in the fence. I can't even count the nails and screws the roofer's magnet grabbed. Not all were from THIS job but I'm glad they are gone -Chop saw is back in the shop (long story there) along with all the tools, not returned to their proper storage space, but the shop is close enough for today.
8:00 PM
I'm thinking a small glass of Kentucky dew and maybe finish a book in the courtyard or at least till my eyelids cease cooperating. They are prone to doing that when it's REALLY time for the horizontal position.

No comments:

Post a Comment