Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday 6:30 PM


The Lemon tree is getting LARGE FAST! The fence is over 7’ tall there so the tree is up to about 8-10’. Looks like a good production year based of the number of lemons already and it’s still blooming on the newer tall branches. It's been fun watching it grow and produce. Not to mention the Lemon pies I've enjoyed because of it. I wish I had room for a little garden but the lemon tree has taken it over. Hey Wait a minute ! I still have some grass! I could take another 3-4 feet off that grassy area - hum.
The Mercury was fixed as of right before closing Sat. afternoon. I couldn't get there to pick it up. It is no longer air ride - back to old fashioned springs and shocks. Oh Well they are a lot cheaper to maintain and if I can the drive the Scout mostly then any change is the comfort of the Mercury will very likely go unnoticed (by me). Oh Yeah I think the shop treated me fairly it wasn't a freebe but it was quite a bit cheaper that what they normally get for the same job and about 1/3 the cost of rebuilding the air ride.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas Summer but it's supposed to be back to the 80's this coming week. I'm good up to about 105-110 THEN it's HOT! Just plain HOT. Still working weather but A LOT SLOWER and with more BREAKS! If I slow down much I have to drive a stake next to me to be sure I'm still moving then.

No comments:

Post a Comment