Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thursday 7:30 PM

Well I certainly didn’t do much today. A trip to Sam’s Club & the grocery store and frankly I think that was about all.
Windy here – so far not damaging winds but enough to stir up the dust (& fallen blooms & debris & anything loose in the Palm trees).
I was taking a break in the courtyard, relaxing a bit with a book and a piece of palm tree hit the roof. I almost had to run in the house for a change of wardrobe but alas all was well. Just LOUD! The wind was strong enough to blow them off the roof and when I saw them I relaxed again. Me & the courtyard roof are both too old for that kind of nonsense.
Oh Yeah I stopped by a Goodwil store- risky business for me to do that. I came home with a bar height glass topped table 2 ft. in diameter in good shape just needing the base painted. Done and dry – next – recover a couple of bar stools that have waiting patiently for me to find something like that. Well as soon as the stools are done it’s “OK where do I put them?” I see stuff like that and remember how it “used to be”. Friday night Happy Hour @ “old #5.” Fun times.
Don’t stay there “Old Crusty”. Visit occasionally just don’t stay too long. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment