Saturday, August 10, 2019

Alas, once again, all my good intentions were in vain. It happens so often that I’m not even shocked at myself anymore. Normally I’d insert a (chuckle) after that but it’s getting to be a problem (to me). I have cacti arms and limbs blown down outside the fence, boulevards etc. I’d so like to blame it in the Monsoon winds which are an issue naturally but not THE issue. Oh wait a minute that same general lack of interest extends into ‘Crust’s Cavern’. Whoa -my man cave– Even into the courtyard somewhat - Now it’s getting serious- NOW I can insert (chuckle) but not very confidently. Inside the house- well not so much – Durn near 3/4’s of a century and I CAN keep my sloppiness centralized. (Ha Ha Ha ) OK let her rip & join me and laugh out loud ! Even my first apartment on Court Street in Alton, IL was always ready for visitors (sometimes even my parents with advance notice) or an overnight poker game or even an unexpected visit from my landlady “Pearly Swain” dear old gal she was too. You realize that I’m trying to embarrass myself into motivation/correction, right? I’ve never tried THAT approach before. Oh I do understand more about it than I’m willing to share here but understanding is one thing and change is another. Belly laughs authorized !
By the authority of Crusty Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment