Friday, August 16, 2019

Nothing like a few hours with dear friends of many years. Wow what an inspiration and encouragement. I encourage all to pursue lasting relationships with great folks every chance you have. I guess you may think that’s a foolish statement but I ain’t no spring chicken anymore and besides I REALLY don’t like chickens anyway – however you fix them. You might be a friend who knows that so I won’t bore you, again, with the story about eating the laying hens.
Kind of neat as I had a bowl of frozen grapes waiting for us to enjoy. I never imagined they’d be a surprise to enjoy them. Cool – FROZEN in fact. (smile) I think Robin or Dawn introduced them to us, could be wrong about that but I can be wrong about most everything. I’m sure glad I thought of them and did some. Complex instructions – wash grapes, place them in a bowel in the freezer. A while later you have frozen grapes! Try them – they thaw almost instantly in your mouth except a little crunchy.
Home is rarely as uncomfortable as when dear friends of ours leave. Oh it’s VERY happy for the time spent but. . . Saying good bye – Even if it’s for a short period isn’t something I handle well. Still, well better than the alternatives. Cherish Good friends always. Someday the list will grow short.
Now wasn’t THAT uplifting and inspiring? It was intended to be but somehow I wandered of subject. Something I do VERY well. Hey There, Listen up! Treasure Friends! You are likely one of my friends/family or you wouldn’t be reading this. I treasure YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment