Friday, August 16, 2019

Darn if I could think of the least little bit of interest I’d sit right here and record it. Ain’t happening.
I have corn on the cob pretty regularly (Ah Yeah I got your attention Now ! Ha Ha Ha). Here - by now it’s from Mexico – ours has been replanted already. The corn here is long picked replanted for hay already. But put that with Boers Head rare London Broil thinly sliced with Horseradish in White Cheddar cheese sandwich with some leftover baked beans AND an ear of corn - wee doggie. Actually ½ a sandwich, I know my limits. (chuckle) Other half is per-designated as lunch tomorrow
I was getting ready to finish a book out in the courtyard – getting ready means turning on the water to the evap. Cooler, hitting the low fan speed and letting it run for a bit. When what to my wondering ears & eyes behold - rain hitting the roof on the courtyard! Well by the time I grabbed a beverage & Kindle and walked across the 18 feet from bar door to conversation & reading area under the roof not only had it stopped but the drops on the floor were almost dry. Yep that’s what 100 (f) degrees and 20% humidity will do. The sun is down so the temperature is dropping rapidly. Now wasn’t that fascinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment