Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Why “no” I haven’t fallen from a high cliff or into a deep rageing river nor have I taken off on a wondering excursion into unknown regions. Although that last one has some attraction. . . Although anyplace I haven’t been for 6 months would be an unknown region. (chuckle) Not really but I’m still more comfortable with printed maps than “Google”. I have to confess that verifying a current location might be a help. I used to take off in my old XK-120 and just drive. The old Scout has that same freedom FEEL but my body doesn’t feel as ready to climb under it or lay across a fender if needed along the way. I think I’ll stick with my “advanced maturity” excuse.
I hit the front yard pretty hard today. No it isn’t the best it’s been but it’s better than it’s been in a while. Whoops I’m getting a cramp in my arm from patting myself on the back. Don’t worry I’ll survive it AND the work in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment