Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Wow – almost a week without an update. What have I been doing? Nothing very productive I’ll say ‘right up front’. Oh Thinking of doing – a lot – doing – humm not so much. Everything I start seems to require using my right arm which isn’t ready yet or my back that doesn’t ever feel ready. Ha Ha Ha Today was a challenge – the Scout has chosen now to demonstrate that it desires and requires attention. I miss Jerry stopping by for a cold Squirt or two but I also miss his knowledge and experience.
Complain, complain
No major issues except for mechanical – ha ha– same for my body. After more years of saying that I want to admit that a few bucks for a service manual for the Scout would be a GOOD investment I’m ordering one in the morning AND a starter wrench. Yes a wrench for changing starters! I’ve done it before without THAT wrench but. . . it cost me another wrench that I modified to do it but I could never be sure that it was tightened enough properly. Then while backing into the work-area I scuffed a tire on a solid concrete block and blew out a sidewall. I was so proud of myself. Without using the Almighty’s name or reference I called myself about every unkind thing I could think of. Little did I know that next up while climbing out I hit my right arm on the steering wheel & again I addressed myself in a severely unkind manner. I’ve thought my name was Roger L. Waggener for a very long time and never realized I had so many OTHER names. The appropriate prefix is no longer Mr. it's "you dumb #$%".

No comments:

Post a Comment