Friday, September 6, 2019

For those who don’t follow my attempts at humor or my political comments or even my occasional reasonable observations on facebook – what’s wrong with you? Laugh out loud WITH ME. I suppose I’m reasoning in my mind or trying. That’s not a good place for reasoning I assure you. I’m tried it before.
I will say that my experiences on facebook have mostly been positive. Oh there is a proliferation of profound expression of pure idiocy found there BUT there is also contact with old friends, introduction to new friends and about everything in between. It’s the contact with old friends that I treasure the most but a close follow up is introduction to new friends. Oh not my the hundreds but my thinking is a new real friend is a valued asset or the conversion of old acquaintances to reestablish friendships is a great treasure.
For those following the extended drama of my arm – it’s better- much better. This is about the time I get frustrated and jump back into my normal mood and forget cleaning, antibiotics and bandaging AND NOT straining it. End Confession. Not this time- again ! Ha Ha Ha I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment